Sheffield Safety & Loss Control is hosting a Competent Person/Competent Equipment Inspector Fall Protection training program.
Location: 24216 W. Lockport Street, Plainfield, IL
Length: 16 hours (2 days).
When (two sessions): January 15th & 16th (Mon/Tue) or January 17th & 19 (Wed/Fri), 2024, from 7AM-3:30PM.
Cost to attend: $850 Lunch will be provided.
This two-day intermediate level course includes in-class lectures, hands on demonstrations and real-world scenarios.
Reasons to sign up now:
- Demonstrate the knowledge of Fall Protection Regulations (OSHA) & Fall Protection Standards
- The leading causes of worker deaths in the construction industry are falls.
- Fall Protection tops OSHA’s annual ‘Top 10’ list of most frequently cited violations.
- OSHA construction standards require a Competent Person onsite.
- Improved workplace safety can result in significant improvements to your organization’s productivity and financial performance.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Tommy Lee, Instructor
– Certified expert in all federal and local governmental safety requirements as they apply to fall protection and related safety issues.
– Developed and delivered a wide spectrum of advanced training courses that are designed to meet all regulatory requirements.
– Conducted hundreds of advanced trainings and certiﬁcation courses in virtually every state in the United States, as well as the Netherlands, Austria, Singapore, Canada, and Central/South America.
OSHA 500 – Trainer course
OSHA 502 – Update for Construction Outreach Trainers
OSHA 510 – Standards for the Construction Industry
OSHA 511 – Standards for the General Industry
OSHA 3110 – Fall Protection
CSA – Fall Protection (50013194-50061917)
ISO 9001-2000 (50009601-50022621)
-Overview of Fall Protection legislation and current regulations-OSHA, ANSI
-Job site hazards
-Fall Protection rescue
-Alternative fall arrest systems
-Fall protection equipment evaluation and hands on exercises
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals that are responsible for the creation, implementation or supervision of a managed fall protection program. This will include managers, supervisors and safety professionals.
Participants will receive a binder with all course materials, a USB, a certificate and upon successful completion, a certificate and wallet card, good for two years from the date of class.